Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Missionary Companion

Sometimes as transfer time approaches, senior missionaries joke about changing companions.  We are so happy to be together. I tell the young missionaries all the time that when they go home and get married they are choosing their senior mission companion. ' Make sure they are mission material!'

I love my companion because he is full of faith and love


And the kids love him,

And he works so hard,  (He is cleaning his shoes and my shoes from mud.)

(And planting rice.)


And serves hard,

And plays hard,


And looks good in Cambodia,


And he lost money on this negotiation,













And we are in this together.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful, sweet, post! -Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Lol, that's some awesome monetary policy there Elder Spencer ;) (negotiation pic). I love your posts and letters! They are very touching. Timothy

    ReplyDelete